- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £18 to £19 per hour
A client of mine in Hammersmith is looking to recruit Plumber on an initial 3-Month contract. The position as a Plumber will be responsible for being part of a multi-disciplined works team within the housing repairs function delivering effective repairs within the cost & quality parameters of the DLO ensuring health and safety compliance and best practice.
- Carry out all types of plumbing work both internally and externally, including new installations, maintenance and remedial works in order to complete projects to the customer or client satisfaction as directed by your line manager or other nominated designate.
- Undertake associated duties as agreed in the flexible working agreement in order to contribute to groups ‘one job one visit’ objective
- Use all necessary plumbing tools plant and equipment associated with the post and plumbing duties undertaken
- To operate within a scheduled appointment system including liaison with customers, other team members in order to effectively undertake the works
- Manage materials as effectively as possible with regards to minimising waste, choice of specification and logistics.
- Take ownership for each repair updating the customer with reasons when it is not possible to complete a repair. Refer to the call centre / supervisor agree arrangements with customer to complete the repair.
Your experience and qualifications will include:
- Relevant building qualification NVQ2 or city in guilds, and / or membership of a professional body in your specific trade
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in responsive repairs in a comparable organisation including delivering services in a customer-focused environment setting.
- Working knowledge of any secondary or general trade skill set
- Ability to work to deadlines in a complex and fast-moving environment
- Full UK Driving Licence
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or press apply.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.