Principal Civil Engineer (Rail)
- Glasgow City, United Kingdom
- £425 to £475 per day
We are looking for a Chartered Civil/Structural Engineer with a strong background in Rail to join a design consultancy based in the Glasgow.
To deliver safe and compliant civil engineering design & technical support for the successful delivery of rail projects across the UK.
- Manage projects in accordance with company policy & procedures, including input to all project management systems (Synergist) and project QA system(s)
- To produce safe and compliant designs to client scope and timescale in accordance with current industry and group standards using established analysis software
- Deliver project requirements to client specifications on time and budget, to an excellent standard of quality and in full compliance to industry standards
- Manage and coordinate the production of technical drawings
- Produce technical reports to meet client requirements
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Minimum 3-years design experience within consultancy practice
- Chartered or Incorporated status with ICE or IstructE.
- Experience of applying design software (TEDDS, Robot, CADS, Superstress etc)
- Working knowledge of Eurocodes and associated industry and group standards
- Valid UK driving license
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.