Principal Strategy Implementation Manager
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £67,000 to £85,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has presented itself for a skilled Principal Strategy Implementation Manager to take a lead on the co-ordination and implementing of innovative Rail safety strategies throughout the UK.
We are looking to speak to people who are passionate about delivering a better and safer Railway, helping develop standards to be used for years to come throughout Great Britain. Leading Health and Safety on Britain’s Railway is the rail industries H&S strategy that has been developed by a leaders across the sector. This role will entail hosting meetings and building collaboration across the industry to implement a smooth strategy moving forward.
This position will suit people with experience with Senior level Station Operations experience as well as Route Management experience and a good solid grasp of H&S and Risk analysis.
The role will entail;
- Lead the design of a risk theme road map and oversee the delivery of outputs through the development of a prioritised and resourced LHSBR work plan. Identify the benefits that will be accrued from the LHSBR work plan activities ensuring that the outputs are meaningful and useable.
- Lead the identification, development and implementation of initiatives to realise safety improvements through group members and the wider industry.
- Facilitate and create industry consensus on requirements, rationale and guidance to mitigate risk.
- Provide advice and comprehensive technical support to help deliver the LHSBR strategy.
- Provide assurance that work done is robust and to a required standard. This includes identifying and quantifying the benefits that industry derives from this risk work.
- Establish effective relationships with the group Chair, industry partners and build collaboration to overcome barriers to the delivery and the implementation of the LHSBR strategy.
- Contribute to an improved level of understanding within and across the wider industry of the LHSBR strategy and implementation.
- Build industry collaborative networks and play a leading role in the swift and full resolution of major issues pertinent to your risk area.
A full Job Spec can be provided upon conversation with myself so please enquire to find out more.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.