Principal Technical Officer
- West Midlands, United Kingdom
- £415 to £445 per day
My client is looking for an excellent Principal Technical officer to assist with a number of exciting and challenging projects.
* Technical support and track experience
* Able to lead the team for engineering and governance
* Able to coach and lead a small team
* Hand back/close out engineering experience
* Working on track work bank of projects – switches and crossing, plain line. Will also cover track renewal schemes.
1. Carry out work safely and in accordance with the safe systems of work procedures, method statements, plans and other instructions.
2. Manage and check the quality of work delivered and confirm assets are compliant to standards.
3. Manage the preparation of work and resource specifications, method statements and plans.
4. Manage information to update systems, databases and records.
5. Adhere to company policies and procedures.
6. Undertake and supervise technical tasks, survey and design work.
7. Design, install, test and commission equipment.
8. Provide technical support and guidance.
9. Undertake technical inspections, tests, investigations and analysis of technical data.
10. Update and provide information to accurately update systems, databases and records as required.
11. Prioritise work arising and agree work plans for the group.
12. Prepare specifications and requisition for materials.
13. Manage processes and systems for the calibration and certification of tools and equipment.
14. Contribute to your own development and that of others.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.