- West Sussex, United Kingdom
- £80,000 per annum
Project Manager – Forest Gate, London
An exciting opportunity to work on Graylingwell, in Chichester West Sussex. The project is currently underway and phase 3 starts in early May.
- Ensure all health & safety/ISO procedures are followed
- To work closely with subcontractors and maintain quality control
- To work closely with all members of the site delivery team and proactively drive communication and problem solving.
- To organise & control the construction of development in accordance with the specification provided.
- To ensure construction complies with NHBC and all other statutory authorities.
- To establish good working relationships with utility companies to ensure timely connections
- Prepare material take offs and schedule
- Work closely with the site appointed logistics manager to adhere to all the NWC site wide rules that are implemented.
- To assist and integrate new Hill employees and promote TEAM working
- Handover completed scheme to client on time, to agreed quality standard and budget
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE (including qualifications):
- Must have contracting experience and be a complete builder
- Thrives on challenging work
- Self-motivation, drive and a passion to succeed whilst being able to balanced decisions giving guidance and support to other members of the Southern team
- Experience in traditional RC frame
- Previous experience of working within a large team on site and managing Assistants and Trainees
- Recent experience of working on mixed use schemes incorporating mainly residential and affordable housing ideally on projects £15m+
- A proven track record of quality delivery on time is paramount
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.