- Hampshire, United Kingdom
- £60,000 to £65,000 per annum
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Smart Infrastructure division within the Utilities Branch. We deliver a varied range of integrated control and technology solutions across the Utilities sector. Projects include new construction site installations and refurbishments and asset refresh solutions. Technologies will include complex integrated Security systems (CCTV, Perimeter protection, access control intruder protection) Fire systems, building management systems, associated cabling equipment and integration with other systems and building services.
This is a fantastic role for an outstanding Project Manager who has the ability to plan and lead projects in accordance with client specification. You will have responsibility for profit and loss for all your projects / portfolios. The role will be hybrid, will a combination of office working in Farnborough, home working and at the project site across the UK.
- Plan and execute projects in accordance with the Client specification, agreed contract, Programme schedule, Siemens project management methodology and quality procedures.
- Manage controllable costs and cash flow, cost to completion forecasts to maximise profitability and control working capital.
- Reporting project portfolio financial performance to the senior management team on a monthly basis.
- Provide accurate resource forecasts and early visibility of potential risks and delays to the programme by third parties, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Support the project team in achieving compliance with the Clients requirements and meeting the operational and business objectives of the project.
- Produce project plans and deliverable schedules.
- Maintain project risk registers and recommend/implement mitigating actions.
- Maintain schedule to monitor progress and change based on key dates and KPI’s.
- Carry out regular financial reviews and update the relevant systems to reflect project health. Implement the monthly application and follow up process to ensure on time payment of invoices and enhanced cash flow.
- Carry out review meetings with the team and track outputs and actions utilising the project action register documents.
- Produce a monthly project overview report for review by the Senior Management to include: procurement and performance of subcontractors, health and safety, compliance and quality assurance.
Skills and Experience you will bring to the role:
- Experience of managing large multi-disciplined, integrated projects.
- Proven ability to control project as a P&L, control project costs, manage change, identify and mitigate risk.
- Proven ability to interpret specifications and contract requirements and deliver fully compliant solutions and execution plans.
- Experience leading a major projects design and delivery team.
- Experience in the leadership and implementation of HS&E requirements to company policy and current legislation. Project Management qualification/certification.
- Good understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite Ability to manage multiple stakeholder groups within a regulated environment, including external bodies such as OFGEM
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- Hybrid working, with the ability to go into the office and work from
- On target bonus between 10% – 20% base salary (company performance based)
- Holidays – 26 days plus bank holidays, this increases to 27 after 5 years of service and 29 after 10 years
- Holiday incentives to buy/sell up to 5 days a year
- Pension contributions up to 10%
- Heavily discounted private medical insurance
- In an event of death in service, next of kin receives 6x salary
- Other very exciting benefits
- We also appreciate that development and training is important to many and that’s why we have an encouraging environment which invests in our employee’s development, whether that’s Chartership, training or mentoring.
For more information or to apply contact me directly on 02392 322 321 RLeader@strideresourcing.com
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.