- Portsmouth, United Kingdom
- Undisclosed per annum
Construction Project Manager
New Build Care Home
Our Client is National Contractor that specialises in Building Bespoke Care Homes and is a new generation care provider; New Care, Private Residential developer;
Due to there continued success and substantial growth, our client have an opening within the New Build division for an experienced Project Manager. As PM you be based on site in Denmead and will be responsible for a £6.3m new build residential care home development. The ideal candidate will come from a trades background with experience in managing similar new build projects.
· Responsible for control of project ensuring that the company’s aims and targets are achieved. Effective Health and Safety Management on live projects.
· Administer Start-up meeting and regular Progress Review Meetings and Reports, in accordance with procedures.
· Deliver quality projects within set time parameters.
· Co-ordinate design team meetings, manage and distribute labour across live projects.
· Achieve Customer Satisfaction through efficient handover and aftercare.
· Ensure the implementation of an efficient post completion snagging procedure is in place on all projects.
· Assist in the establishment and maintenance of our clients site image.
· Management of staff ensuring they carry out their duties in accordance with policies and procedures.
· Assist in the achievement of set project profit targets, adhering to all labour and plant budgets.
Skills and experience required:
· Valid SMSTS
· Valid First Aid certification and CSCS card
· Main contractor background
· New build experience
· Experience in Timber Frame Construction – preferred
· NVQ Level 6, Level 7 or similar – Preferred but not essential
· Trade background – Preferred
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.