- Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
- £18,525 to £22,000 per annum
Property Estates Management
Brighton, East sussex
£18,525 – £22,000 (DoE)
Are you an Administrator seeking a new challenge? Do you have Property or Estates Management experience? then dont look anywhere else!
My client, an excellent Property Management Company, are seeking a Property Administrator, to come join their vibrant team in Brighton, East Sussex.
- To assist in the provision of an efficient and effective service to landlords and leaseholders.
- To handle and deal with initial enquiries from lessees relating to repairs, accounts and all aspects of estate and property management.
- To assist with the monitoring and processing of all legal compliances as directed in conjunction with the relevant Property Manager(s). e.g. Fire Risk Assessments.
- To manage the master spreadsheet for service charge budgets and roll forward the budget templates each quarter for Property Managers to take forward.
- To assist Property Manager(s) in compiling replies to Solicitors Enquiries (LPE1)
- To assist Property Manager(s) in the reading of leases and in identifying covenants as they apply, predominantly for maintenance and repair.
- To help administer Section 20 consultations for qualifying major works.
- To assist with obtaining tenders and quotes for the appointment of contactors for planned and reactive maintenance.
- To log and liaise claims with the landlord’s Insurance brokers & claims handlers.
- To liaise with external Surveyors in the administration of projects and one-off diagnostic instructions.
- To assist Property Manager(s) with preparing property information for takeover or handover of management.
- To assist with filing, scanning and re-organisation of electronic filing systems.
- To help provide information for preliminary enquiries made to the accounts dept.
- To keep accurate minutes of all department meetings.
- To carry out mail merges as directed.
- To issue welcome packs to new leaseholders.
- To maintain records of all contact information for landlords and leaseholders.
- To oversee the upkeep of the contractor Public liability Insurance database.
- To attend properties when required on an ad hoc basis to make basic checks
- To attend Directors meetings and/or AGM’S/Resident meetings either at PS&B offices, at properties or local venues and to take meeting minutes if required.
- To process the distribution of service charge accounts to leaseholders and landlords and to maintain records
- To liaise with utility brokers and utility companies and maintain records.
- To develop and maintain a culture of good public relations and customer care.
You will require:
- Good level of experience in customer service and committed to providing a high standard of customer care.
- Good public relation and communication skills, orally and written, good telephone manner.
- Possess good IT skills particularly in Microsoft Office Suite; primarily word, excel & outlook. Experience of working with a database system e.g. Microsoft Access. Knowledge of QUBE Database is advantageous but not a prerequisite.
- An understanding of property management preferably blocks management and the relevant legislation.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels, e.g. freeholders, lessees, solicitors, contractors etc.
- A basic knowledge of various building construction forms and techniques for their repair and maintenance is advantageous but not a prerequisite.
- An appreciation of the legislation framework relating to leasehold management.
- To develop the ability to read, understand and apply relevant clauses within residential and commercial leases.
- Be a team player and be prepared to work from any of our offices or if necessary, from home.
You will receive:
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Excellent, flexible company benefits and bonus’s.
- “Family feel” work environment.
- Company benefits.
- Professional qualification support.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Company Pension
- New Business Referral Scheme
- Full time could be considered for the right candidate
If you require any further information, please contact James West on 02392 314 671, or email@example.com.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.