- Surrey, United Kingdom
- £20,000 to £24,000 per annum
Residential – Property Management – Leasehold
£20,000 – £24,000 (DOE) + company benefits
Are you looking for an administration role with progression? Do you have experience of office administration coupled with a passion for Property, and are looking for a suitable way into the industry? Then the perfect role could be right here!
My client is a leading Property Management company, who are looking for a enthusiastic, passionate, driven Administrator to join their vibrant team in the Elmbridge, Surrey area.
- Opening and franking all post; distributing incoming post and adding cheques to management pack tracker, raising invoices,
- Answering the telephone and directing the call to the correct department, Property Assistant or Property Manager,
- Assisting and completing mail merges,
- Monitoring stationery and consumables, liaising with head office to order supplies,
- Tidying the stationary area/franking/shredding area,
- Assisting with large mail outs,
- Raising purchase orders when required,
- Working on the Property Management database (amending/checking tenant details, etc),
- Ad-hoc admin duties where required,
- Raising invoices on Sage,
- Preparing and sending welcome packs,
- Updating spreadsheets,
- Central tracking of holiday for whole office, so information is easily accessible to all,
- Archiving, filing, shredding of documents, photocopying, scanning, printing, bounding, etc,
- Assisting with keeping the contractors’ database up to date,
- Helping the Property Management team with sourcing quotes/contractors,
- Generally providing assistance to the Property Management team, and other departments, as and when required.
You will require:
- Full training is provided!
- Previous administration experience,
- Ideally have some property experience (advantage but not essential),
- Have a positive, enthusiastic, personality,
- Excellent communication skills including over the phone, email and other messaging forms,
- Excellent customer service (someone that prides themselves on this),
- Organization skills are key,
- Critical thinking, will need to react to situations as they arise and find the right outcome,
- Excellent computer skills, including typing, note taking, Microsoft programmes (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.,), and date entry,
- Take pride in the work you do, also look to improve/better yourself and grow with the business.
You will receive:
- Exciting salary, DOE.
- Excellent career path into Property Management (for the right candidate).
- Company benefits.
- Excellent and professional place of work.
- Supportive team, that will provide full training DOE.
- This role is working from the office, with some potential for flexibility with service.
- Further training is supported.
For more information, please contact James West on 02392 314 671, or email@example.com.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.