Property Insurance Administrator (Part-time)
- Portsmouth, United Kingdom
- £13,000 per annum
INSURANCE ADMINISTRATOR (Property)
Property Insurance Broker
PART TIME (x2 roles) – FT considered
Are you an Insurance administrator with an insurance company or broker experience? Do you have experience with renewals, mid-term adjustments and new business?
My client, and excellent Property Management company and Insurance Services firm, are seeking a couple of Insurance Administrators to come join their vibrant team in Portsmouth, Hampshire.
- Renewals, mid-term adjustments and new business
- Overseeing claims
- Maintain group office, personal accident, and motor fleet policies
- Reporting immediately to line manager any personal injury claims
- Maintain up-to-date records, manually and computerised
- Deal promptly with all incoming correspondence, faxes, e-mails, and telephone calls
- Visit or attend meetings as required with brokers and loss adjusters
- Keep up to date with FCA legislation
- Liaise with all departments within group and with solicitors, building societies, banks, insurance brokers and insurance companies by letter, telephone fax and e-mail
You will require:
- Property insurance, underwriting and claim experience
- Insurance company/broker background experience necessary
- The personality and ability to job-share i.e. working on own and also part of a small team – flexibility and lots of initiative a must
- Possession of/or working towards ACII qualifications
- Willingness to attend on-going FCA/ACII seminars and training courses
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Maintain a high standard of professionalism within the insurance department
You will receive:
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Excellent, flexible company benefits and bonus’s.
- “Family feel” work environment.
- Company benefits.
- Professional qualification support.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Company Pension
- New Business Referral Scheme
- Full time could be considered for the right candidate
If you require any further information, please contact James West on 02392 314 671, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.