Property Maintenance Surveyor/Manager
- Dorset, United Kingdom
- £36,000 to £40,000 per annum
A client of mine who is a Housing Association and Property Maintenance Care Company are looking to recruit and experienced Property Maintenance Manager/Surveyor to join their busy team on a permanent basis in Poole or Blandford.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, you’ll own the day to day scoping of works and offer technical support to ensure the Delivery Teams and trades staff carry out the correct repairs works at first visit.
You’ll manage the quality of repairs undertaken across the region, carrying out audits on our own in house trade staff and contractors during and on completion of works, ensuring performance is managed in accordance with our property services targets, delivering a ‘get it done first time’ service to our customers.
You’ll also be responsible for:
- Scoping works
- Carrying out site audits
- Fault finding
- Identifying building defects
- Raising works
- Completing health and safety inspections
- Ensuring all works are carried out safely and to an excellent standard
What you’ll need
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience in a property maintenance/repairs type role is essential
- Technical knowledge and experience of CDM, Asbestos, IOSH and scaffold safety inspections
- A strong background in property repairs & building defect knowledge
- A passion for maintaining up to date knowledge and awareness of property maintenance services
- Ability to work under pressure
- Delivery and customer service focused
- Strong organisational and decision making skills
- Ability to take ownership and manage complaints through to completion
- Strong IT skills particularly in the Microsoft Packages – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
What you’ll get
- £450 yearly flexible benefit pot to use against benefits of your choice
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (with an extra day every year up to 30 days)
- Chance to buy or sell holiday as part of our flexible benefits package
- Generous pension and life cover
- Flexible working
- Recognition scheme
- Wellbeing discounts
There will be some travel involved with this role so you should be happy to travel, have access to a car and a full UK driving licence
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02392322318.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.