Property Management Apprenticeship
- Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
- £13,000 to £17,000 per annum
Property Service Manager – Apprentice
£13,000 – £17,000 DoE
Do you aspire for a career in Property? Do you have excellent customer service and a drive for career-based opportunities? Then why not check out this opportunity and apply today!
My client, a thriving Property Management company, are looking to take on an Apprentice in their vibrant Property Services team, based in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire.
- Will be an 18-month apprenticeship, learning the ropes as a Property Service Manager, complete with full training and qualification.
- Provide efficient and accurate support to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Responsible for reactive maintenance when an issue is reported either via email or phone call etc, then ensuring that job orders are raised appropriately before sending contractors to site, whilst keeping the customer informed.
- Responsibility for good all-round customer service
- Dealing with customer queries verbally and in written form.
- Manage electronic data and e-mails, responding within 24hrs.
- Answering phones being the first port of call for anyone who calls the office
- Raising complaints with contractors when works aren’t completed to a satisfactory standard
- Follow up of H&S, FRA, Site Reports and lift engineering works, ensuring that all reports are actioned appropriately under the supervision of the property manager.
- Completing minutes and site reports.
- Liaise directly with property manager(s) to ensure that orders can be raised, and it is an appropriate fee to spend.
- To live the core values, do what you say you will do, contribute positively to the company culture and be someone your team can count on.
- Set up or monitoring of Insurance claims
- Writing leaseholders and resident letters regarding different issues relating to the block
- Liaise with onsite staff so you are aware of what is going on onsite, along with working with them to ensure the best possible service.
- Assisting Property Managers with large projects to ensure smooth running
- Meeting with clients/customers on site with complicated reactive issues
- Finding ways to reduce costs and improve service provided by working to find and build a good relationship with contractors.
You will require:
- Excellent customer service
- Hunger to learn
- Be reliable
- Have an enthusiasm for Property and a career there within
- Be able to take on vast amounts of information and deliver appropriately
- Will need to have full driving licence.
You will receive:
- 18-month apprenticeship, with full training and admission to the IRPM
- Working hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm,
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Excellent and diverse working environment
- Food incentives!
- Annual (Discretionary) Bonus Scheme
- Pay Reviews Annually
- End of year awards ceremony where the person with best email response times / most 5* reviews etc wins vouchers.
- Study support
Please click the “apply now” to submit your CV, but for more information please get in touch with James West on email@example.com or 02392 314 671.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.