- Shropshire, United Kingdom
- £25,000 to £27,000 per annum
Residential Property Manager (1 year contract)
£25,000 + car allowance
1 year contract for a Residential Block Property Manager, based in Shropshire.
Must have driving licence and own car; and be qualified at least to AIRPM standard.
- Managing a portfolio of Residential Leasehold Properties across the area.
- Carry out periodic inspections of properties and prepare site reports end users.
- Arrange for the maintenance of all areas which are common to all lessees under the terms of the lease.
- Prepare Major Works and complete/comply with Section 20 process.
- Prepare service charge budgets for each property within the portfolio and prepare notes of explanation for each property within the portfolio and ensure they are complete and approved prior to the billing period.
- Ensure that the developments, including common areas, in the portfolio are fully insured, including property owner’s and employer’s liability cover (if applicable) to their full value and that the premiums are paid promptly.
- Attend AGMs of RMC clients and EGMs as necessary.
- Enrollment and full training on IRPM course to gain qualification (if unqualified).
- Carry out the interviewing, selecting, appointing and supervision of contractors, to include Estate/Building Manager, porters, cleaners, yardmen, estate operative, gardener, handymen, as applicable.
You will require:
- Previous Block Property Management or leasehold property experience – Essential
- Experience of Leasehold property – Essential.
- Have Full UK Driving Licence and have own vehicle. – Essential.
- Keen interest in property, with a desire to educate further.
- IT Literate, inc. Microsoft office.
- Have excellent communication skills and customer service.
- Excellent work ethic and professional demeanor.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Excellent, flexible company benefits and bonus’s.
- Private healthcare & health screening.
- Company car or car allowance.
- IRPM support and development.
If you require any further information, please contact James West on 02392 314 671, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.