- Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
- £25,000 to £28,000 per annum
Leasehold Residential Block Management
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25,000 – £28,000 + car allowance & company benefits
Are you a Block Property Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience with Budgeting, Major Works and AGM’s? Are you IRPM Qualified or have desire to be?
My client is a nation Property Management company looking for a Block Property Manager to manage a high-end portfolio, and join their vibrant team in Manchester, Greater Manchester.
- Managing a portfolio of Residential Leasehold Properties across the area.
- Carry out periodic inspections of properties and prepare site reports end users.
- Arrange for the maintenance of all areas which are common to all lessees under the terms of the lease.
- Prepare Major Works and complete/comply with Section 20 process.
- Prepare service charge budgets for each property within the portfolio and prepare notes of explanation for each property within the portfolio and ensure they are complete and approved prior to the billing period.
- Ensure that the developments, including common areas, in the portfolio are fully insured, including property owner’s and employer’s liability cover (if applicable) to their full value and that the premiums are paid promptly.
- Attend AGMs of RMC clients and EGMs as necessary.
- Carry out the interviewing, selecting, appointing and supervision of contractors, to include Estate/Building Manager, porters, cleaners, yardmen, estate operative, gardener, handymen, as applicable.
- Responsible for business development and dealing with new prospective clients.
- Travel around the area.
You will require:
- Previous Block Property Management experience.
- Preferably be IRPM qualified (or working towards).
- Notable experience of Section 20, Service charge budgeting, and Chairing AGM’s.
- Have Full UK Driving Licence and have own vehicle.
- Be okay with some travel.
- IT Literate, inc. Microsoft office.
- Have excellent communication skills and customer service.
- Excellent work ethic and professional demeanor.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent career progression opportunities (excellent!)
- Excellent, flexible company benefits and bonus’.
- Private healthcare & health screening.
- Company car or car allowance.
- IRPM support and development.
If you require any further information, please contact James West on 02392 314 671, or email@example.com.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.