- Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
- £32,000 to £35,000 per annum
Leasehold – Block – Residential – Property Management
Remote Working – Watford area
£32,000 – £35,000 DoE (+ Car allowance, company benefits)
Are you a Residential, Leasehold, Block Property Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience with Service Charge Budgeting, Major Works (Section 20’s) and chairing AGM’s? Are you IRPM qualified, or have a desire to be?
My client, an excellent Property Management company looking for a Block Property Manager to (working remotely) manage a Portfolio covering the Watford and surrounding area.
- Managing a portfolio of Residential Leasehold Properties across the area.
- Carry out periodic inspections of properties and prepare site reports end users.
- Arrange for the maintenance of all areas which are common to all lessees under the terms of the lease.
- Prepare Major Works and complete/comply with Section 20 process.
- Prepare service charge budgets for each property within the portfolio and prepare notes of explanation for each property within the portfolio and ensure they are complete and approved prior to the billing period.
- Ensure that the developments, including common areas, in the portfolio are fully insured, including property owner’s and employer’s liability cover (if applicable) to their full value and that the premiums are paid promptly.
- Attend AGMs of RMC clients and EGMs as necessary.
- Carry out the interviewing, selecting, appointing and supervision of contractors, to include Estate/Building Manager, porters, cleaners, yardmen, estate operative, gardener, handymen, as applicable.
- Working from home, you will manage your diary effectively, with 1 day a week spent at the nearest office.
You will require:
- Have Full UK Driving License and have own vehicle.
- Previous Block Property Management experience is a must.
- Ideally you will be IRPM qualified, or have exceptional experience.
- Notable experience of Section 20, Service charge budgeting, and chairing AGM’s.
- IT Literate, inc. Microsoft office.
- Have excellent communication skills and customer service.
- Excellent work ethic and professional demeanor.
You will receive:
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- IRPM support and development.
- Excellent, flexible company benefits and bonus’.
- Company with real values, ambitions and growth planning.
- Network of support.
If you require any further information, please contact James West on 02392 314 671, or email@example.com.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.