- Hampshire, United Kingdom
- £20,000 to £35,000 per annum
Residential Block Portfolio Management
Are you a Property Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience of managing residential blocks, including Section 20’s, Service charge budgeting, and chairing AGM‘s?
My client are looking for an IRPM qualified Property Manager, to manage a portfolio of Residential blocks across Hampshire, based out of their vibrant new office in Gosport, Hampshire.
- Managing portfolio of residential blocks and estates in accordance with IRPM and ARMA guidelines.
- Overseeing major works projects, issuing section 20 process and notice where appropriate.
- Complete service charge budgeting and year end accounts.
- Chair Annual General Meetings (AGM) with residents.
- Dealing with leasehold enquires and resolving issues efficiently and professionally.
- Build and maintaining strong relationships with leaseholders and freeholders/landlords alike.
- Conduct regular site visits to portfolio and inspect communals for repair.
- Contact reactive and planned maintenance.
- Tender and liaise with contractors for any works required, overseeing work and ensuring complete work is to spec.
You will need:
- Ideally IRPM qualification (either undergoing, AIRPM, or MIRPM)
- min 3 years experience managing residential portfolio
- Experience in Service charge budgeting, Section 20’s and AGM’s
- Be hard working and enthusiastic, with a professional and approachable demeanor
- IT literate
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence, and have own vehicle
You will receive:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Bonus structure
- Full financial support with IRPM and ARMA courses
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company benefits
- Pension contribution
If you are interested in the role, please click the “apply now” button.
If you require any further information, please contact James West on 02392 314 671, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.