- Essex, United Kingdom
- £25,000 to £40,000 per annum
Residential Block Portfolio Management
Essex and East London; Working from Home!
Are you a Property Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience of managing residential blocks, including Section 20’s, Service charge budgeting, and chairing AGM‘s? Do you want a career path set on team management and growth?
My client is a national multi-service residential managing agent; looking for an excellent IRPM qualified Property Manager, to manage Residential blocks across Essex and East London.
- Managing portfolio of residential blocks and estates in accordance with IRPM and ARMA guidelines.
- Overseeing major works projects, issuing section 20 process and notice where appropriate.
- Complete service charge budgeting and year end accounts.
- Chair Annual General Meetings (AGM) with leaseholders and management groups.
- Dealing with leasehold enquires and resolving issues efficiently and professionally.
- Build and maintaining strong relationships with leaseholders and freeholders/landlords alike.
- Conduct regular site visits to portfolio and inspect communal areas for reactive and planned maintenance.
- Tender and liaise with contractors for any works required, overseeing work and ensuring complete work is to spec.
You will need:
- IRPM qualified, ideally to MIRPM level
- min 3 years’ experience managing residential portfolio
- Experience in Service charge budgeting, Section 20’s and AGM’s
- Experience in management of others and contractors
- Be hard working and enthusiastic, with a professional and approachable demeanour
- IT literate
- Ethically sound with pride in work undertaken
- MUST hold a full UK Driving Licence, and have own vehicle
- MUST be okay with travel for the role.
You will receive:
- Working from home
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Bonus structure
- Full financial support with IRPM and ARMA courses
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company benefits
- Pension contribution
If you are interested in the role, please click the “apply now” button.
If you require any further information, please contact James West on 02392 314 671, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.