Property Manager – Liverpool
- Merseyside, United Kingdom
- £22,000 to £26,000 per annum
Leasehold Block Residential
£22,000 – £26,000 DOE + car allowance & company benefits
Are you a Property Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience with Leasehold properties, Budgeting, Major Works and AGM’s? Are you IRPM Qualified or have desire to be?
My client is a nation Property Management company looking for a Property Manager to manage a Leasehold residential portfolio, and join their vibrant team in Liverpool, Merseyside.
- Managing a portfolio of Residential Leasehold Properties across the area.
- Carry out periodic inspections of properties and prepare site reports end users.
- Arrange for the maintenance of all areas which are common to all lessees under the terms of the lease.
- Prepare Major Works and complete/comply with Section 20 process.
- Prepare service charge budgets for each property within the portfolio and prepare notes of explanation for each property within the portfolio and ensure they are complete and approved prior to the billing period.
- Ensure that the developments, including common areas, in the portfolio are fully insured, including property owner’s and employer’s liability cover (if applicable) to their full value and that the premiums are paid promptly.
- Attend AGMs of RMC clients and EGMs as necessary.
- Carry out the interviewing, selecting, appointing and supervision of contractors, to include Estate/Building Manager, porters, cleaners, yardmen, estate operative, gardener, handymen, as applicable.
- Responsible for business development and dealing with new prospective clients.
- Travel around the area.
You will require:
- MUST have Full UK Driving Licence and ideally have own vehicle.
- Previous Block Property Management experience necessary.
- Preferably be IRPM qualified (or working towards).
- Notable experience of Section 20, Service Charge Budgeting, and Chairing AGM’s.
- Be okay with travel on the job.
- IT Literate, inc. Microsoft office.
- Have excellent communication skills and customer service.
- Excellent work ethic and professional demeanour.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent career progression opportunities (excellent!)
- Excellent, flexible company benefits and bonus’.
- Private healthcare & health screening.
- Company car or car allowance.
- Parking Permit
- IRPM support and development.
If you require any further information, please contact James West on 02392 314 671, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.