Property Repairs Manager
- Devon, United Kingdom
- £34,000 to £40,000 per annum
A client of mine who is a Housing Association and Property Maintenance Care Company have an exciting opportunity for a Repairs Manager to join their Property Repairs Team in Exeter on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, you’ll take full responsibility and accountability for overseeing the day to day delivery of property repairs through a team of skilled trades persons.
You’ll manage, coach and develop up to 12 in house trades people, ensuring that they are optimised to deliver a customer centric service, generating value for money and delivering performance in line with forecasted levels in order to deliver a ‘get it done first time’ service to our customers.
You’ll also be responsible for:
* Trade van checks
* Carrying out site audits
* Toolbox Talks
* Completing health and safety inspections
* Ensuring all works are carried out safely and to an excellent standard
What you’ll need
To be successful in this role you will need:
* Previous experience in a property maintenance/repairs type role
* Proven line management skills especially with experience of managing trade operatives
* Ability to work under pressure
* Delivery and customer service focused
* Strong organisational and decision making skills
* Ability to take ownership and manage complaints through to completion
* Strong IT skills particularly in the Microsoft Packages – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
What you’ll get
* £450 yearly flexible benefit pot to use against benefits of your choice
* 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (with an extra day every year up to 30 days)
* Chance to buy or sell holiday as part of our flexible benefits package
* Company pension scheme, matched up to 12%
* Flexible working
* Recognition scheme
* Wellbeing discounts
There will be some travel involved with this role so you should be happy to travel, have access to a car and a full UK driving licence.
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or call me on 02392322318
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.