Property Repairs Planner – 3283
- West Berkshire, United Kingdom
- £40,000 per annum
Property Repairs Manager
A client of mine who is a Housing Association and Property Maintenance care company are looking for an experienced Delivery Manager to join their Property Repairs Team in Newbury on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, you’ll take full responsibility and accountability for overseeing the day to day delivery of property repairs through a team of skilled trades persons.
You’ll manage, coach and develop up to 12 in house trades people, ensuring that they are optimised to deliver a customer centric service, generating value for money and delivering performance in line with forecasted levels in order to deliver a ‘get it done first time’ service to our customers.
You’ll also be responsible for:
- Trade van checks
- Carrying out site audits
- Toolbox Talks
- Completing health and safety inspections
- Ensuring all works are carried out safely and to an excellent standard
What you’ll need
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience in a property maintenance/repairs type role
- Proven line management skills especially with experience of managing trade operatives
- Ability to work under pressure
- Delivery and customer service focused
- Strong organisational and decision making skills
- Ability to take ownership and manage complaints through to completion
- Strong IT skills particularly in the Microsoft Packages – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
What you’ll get
- £450 yearly flexible benefit pot to use against benefits of your choice
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (with an extra day every year up to 30 days)
- Chance to buy or sell holiday as part of our flexible benefits package
- Company pension scheme, matched up to 12%
- Flexible working
- Recognition scheme
- Wellbeing discounts
There will be some travel involved with this role so you should be happy to travel, have access to a car and a full UK driving licence.
To apply for this Position please email an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or call me on 02392314795
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.