- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £35,000 to £60,000 per annum
Westminster, London, UK
£Highly Competitive on Experience!!
Key words: Residential – Main contractor – Construction – Highrise – Hotel – Chartered/Qualification
Are you a Quantity Surveyor looking to be part of an amazing multi-million pound project? Do you have experience in Highrise, hotels and/or residential sector?
My client, one of the largest construction groups in the UK are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to permanently join their team in Westminster, London.
- Compliance with and assistance in helping promote the Health and Safety policy.
- Provide support to the Project, Senior and Managing Quantity Surveyors.
- Provide support and where appropriate mentoring to Graduate and other Quantity Surveyors.
- Contribution to the delivery of all confirmed project tasks and goals.
- Compliance with all company procedures and protocols.
- Assistance with the procurement of Sub-Contractors; Consultants and Suppliers and contribute to the analysis of their performance.
- Assistance with and where appropriate the preparation of Orders with Sub-Contractors, Consultants and Suppliers and attend Part 2 meetings when possible.
- Subject to the prior approval of the Project Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor or Managing Quantity Surveyor and in accordance with company contractual arrangements, authorise payments in respect of interim and final applications for payment from Sub-Contractors, Consultants and Suppliers.
- Preparation, co-ordination and processing labour only payments.
- Contribution to the preparation of interim and final applications for payment on behalf of the company.
- Contribution to the preparation of internal cost and value reconciliation reports.
- Subject to the prior approval of the Project Quantity Surveyor and where appropriate the Senior Quantity Surveyor and Managing Quantity Surveyor value and agree Changes/Variations with the Employer.
- Carry out building work take-offs, measurement and scheduling exercises and preparation of bills of quantities for the procurement and sub-letting processes.
- Assist with the preparation and responses to project level correspondence.
You will require:
- Relevant experience with Highrise/hotel/residential (3-5 years minimum)
- BSc in Quantity Surveying
- JCT contracts
- Chartered Surveyor of RICS (ideal)
- Building regulations (inc. Part B) (ideal)
- MDP1 (Ideal)
Please apply now, or contact James West on firstname.lastname@example.org
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.