- Hampshire, United Kingdom
- £30,000 to £50,000 per annum
Consultancy + Employers agency
Are you a Quantity Surveyor looking for an opportunity to develop your career further? Do you have experience or a desire to work as an Employers Agent within your role?
My client, a multi-disciplinary consultancy are currently expanding their division, and looking for a hardworking Quantity Surveyor to join their vibrant, driven office in Winchester, Hampshire.
Role Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Quantity Surveying and Employer’s Agent duties for a variety of clients.
- Prepare Cost Plans, Estimates, Tender Documents for multiple stages of the project.
- Monthly valuation preparation and client liaison
- Prepare data and reports
- Cost control of projects
- Procurement & placement of bespoke material costs
- Develop and build positive relationships with subcontractors
- Always provide outstanding client delivery
- Managing client relationships and service delivery on a project basis, in conjunction with senior management
- You shall hold a broad contact and knowledge base of local markets and will be able to demonstrate a track record of supporting of the generation of repeat business
- Provide post contract Quantity Surveying / Employer’s Agent services
- Have desire to gain chartership, working toward, or already hold chartership.
- Housing Association, Local Authority, and Education experience (desired)
- Min 2 years PQE, with relevant degree
- Cost estimates and client managing experience (desired)
- Proven business development skills
- A high level of communication skills are essential for being successful.
You will receive:
- Highly competitive salary
- Clear career development
- Chartership support (APC; RICS)
- 25 days holiday +
- Personalised bonus’
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Excellent work-life balance
This is an opportunity to expand your skills, build upon your experience and develop your career in a growing and successful team. The work will be varied but would particularly suit someone keen to develop their project experience and progress their career.
If you are interested in this role, please hit the “apply now” button.
Alternatively, if you require more information please contact James West on 02392 314 671, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.