Rail, Land, Utilities Surveyors
- West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- £20,000 to £45,000 per annum
Thanks to great successes with recent tenders and a substantial bank of future work, our client is looking for a number of Surveyors, from land and utilities, to rail, to boost their existing team.
Preferred skills/experience for the job include:
- Topographical Surveys
- Complex S&C Surveys
- Network Grids – GPS/Traversing/Levelling
- Setting Out
- 3D Laser Scanning (HDS)
- Rail – Gauge Clearance/OLE Surveys
- Sentinel Tickets such as PTS, COSS, SWL1, SWL2 etc.- for rail related interest
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive annual salary and the ability to earn additional income via overtime
- Competitive holiday
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.