- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £45,000 to £55,000 per annum
We are looking to expand our team working on high profile infrastructure projects such as HS2 and TRU, looking for passionate people to deliver the projects across our portfolio.
We are now seeking to strengthen and grow our Engineering and Project Controls team in London, by recruiting an experienced Risk Analyst.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Risk Analyst to further their career in a highly motivated and inspirational environment.
- Support the management and delivery of risk for a major infrastructure project
- Support the maintaining of a robust risk management structure and procedures to deliver the required level of control and management of risk within the project.
- Promote the Risk strategy within the project and with relevant Supply chain interfaces.
- Carry out Qualitative Risk analysis for the project, work packages, departments, or functions.
- Support Risk Owners in assessing and managing their risks.
- Carrying out QCRA activities at agreed intervals to support the development of cost forecast.
- Carrying out QSRA activities at agreed intervals to support the development of prolongation analysis, risk adjusted schedules and schedule recovery/development plans.
- Create periodic risk reports that are suitably structured and are of sufficient quality to support the transfer of risk information and the requirements for decision making at both all levels.
- Engaging with Subject Matter experts and Supply chains for the analysis and guidance of risk mitigation.
- To work closely with supporting functions around assurance, quality and lessons learned to assure cross pollination of information around risk and performance.
- Facilitate or support on Risk Root cause and Assumption analysis for the project including supply chain and client,
- Review key Engineering/Design concerns with SME’ to assess areas of concern or opportunities to improve value and support stage change and change control activities,
- Dependencies reviews as part of the root cause analysis structure and in support of developing mitigating actions, change control activities and schedule uncertainty development
- To mentor trainees as required.
- Experience of working on major projects within the Engineering or Construction industry would be desirable
- A demonstrable track record of Risk Analysis
- Quantified cost risk analysis
- Quantified schedule risk analysis
- Risk database management
- Strong Microsoft Office experience
- Experience within Primavera Risk Analysis, Xactium, Palisade @ risk and Power BI would be very beneficial
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.