- West Berkshire, United Kingdom
- £29,000 to £31,900 per annum
A client of mine who is a Leading Housing Association & Property Maintenance company is looking to recruit an experienced Roofer to join our Responsive Repairs Team in North Hampshire/Berkshire. As you’ll spend a fair amount of time on the road we’ll provide you with a van and fuel card so you’ll not be out of pocket.
You’ll also benefit from
- £200 yearly Tool Allowance
- £450 yearly flexible benefit pot to use against benefits of your choice
- Uniform & PPE
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (with an extra day every year up to 30 days)
- Chance to buy or sell holiday as part of our flexible benefits package
- A van and fuel card for business travel
- iPhone and iPad
- Generous company pension scheme, matched up to 12%
- Life cover 4 x annual salary
- SmartTech – Buy an electrical item and pay it off through your salary over 12 months.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll complete Roofing repairs and maintenance packages to Sovereign’s homes and elsewhere as per requirements and be fully competent in all aspects of roofing including:
- Pitched and flat roofing systems
- Lead valleys
- Box Gutters
- Three-layer felt systems
What you’ll need
You should have a minimum of NVQ level 2 in Roofing OR a minimum of 5 years trade experience. You will have experience of working in occupied premises and be able to demonstrate good customer service skills. The ability to use mobile technology such as iPad or PDA is essential. A current CSCS card is desirable.
This is a full time role, working 40 Hours per week, with the opportunity to supplement your salary through call out and overtime when required.
Due to a requirement to travel within this role, candidates must hold a full and current driving licence with a minimum of 2 years driving experience and have the ability to drive a company van.
This role is subject to a satisfactory licence check, essential qualifications check and a basic disclosure.
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02392314795
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.