- Portsmouth, United Kingdom
- £45,000 per annum
Stride Resourcing have an opportunity for a Roofer to join an ever-expanding maintenance and construction company within the South of England, predominantly working within areas such as Portsmouth, Fareham, Gosport and Winchester.
The list of building types you could be working with include:
- Police Stations and Offices
- Fire Stations and Offices
- Office buildings
- Residential Homes and Nurse Care Units
- Historic Buildings
Type of work to be conducted:
- To inspect roof defects to determine the best repair solution and methods.
- Repair and maintain flat, tiled and slated roofs.
- Ensure that all necessary paperwork is completed and returned promptly.
- Carry out roofing repairs and maintenance and to ensure that all work undertaken is completed with due regard for quality, productivity, and safety.
The Required Qualifications for the Role
- A minimum NVQ Level 2 in Roofing Occupations or equivalent
- PASMA trained (Desirable)
- Full current driving license.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.