- Greater London, United Kingdom
- Undisclosed per annum
Hammersmith – Contract
A client of mine in Hammersmith is looking to recruit Security Officer’s to work for them on a 3-month initial contract. The position as a Security Officer will be employed to support the Soft Services Team & in the performance of assigned sites in respect to compliance, standards of service and customer.The preferred candidate will be strong in all manner of security – conflict negotiation, threat detection, whilst remaining an effective ambassador.
The role will include:
- To be visible to the customers and be the front of house customer focused on site representative to assist & liaise with the customers of the assigned sites as necessary.
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the site in a polite and customer focused manner
- Manage access control to the site
- Internal and external patrols
- Operation of CCTV and access control systems
- Produce accurate and comprehensive incident reports
- Ensure all Health & Safety policies are adhered to
- Monitor the site and report Health & Safety issues within the site as necessary
- Work in conjunction with site Assignment Instructions
- Respond to emergency situations assigned site as necessary.
- Undertake regular security patrols around the assigned sites as necessary.
- Undertake key management duties for the site and issue keys to occupants/contractors as necessary.
- To undertake weekly tests of fire alarm system & take part in fire drills as necessary.
- Ensure that the Site Logbook is maintained and kept up to date.
- Check and ensure contractors have a valid ‘Permit to Access’ before allowing non-approved contractors on site.
- To wear the uniform supplied by Soft Services to staff while on duty and clean/ keep in a reasonable condition as required.
- Undertake other duties that may be required by from time to time.
- To undertake customer service duties, support to staff carrying out their role from a security prospective and often dealing involving vulnerable.
- To attending sites for emergency callout/ alarm activation
The post holder must;
- SIA License (Manned Guarding) – essential.
- SIA CCTV License (PSS) – an advantage
- Experience of working within the Security Industry, including incident control.
- Experience of working within a customer focused environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- An ability to work effectively within a team
- A professional demeanour.
- An ability to demonstrate sound judgement and integrity.
- A good level of computer literacy at minimum of National Level 2 – e.g. GCSEs Grade A*-C.
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02392 314698 for more information.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.