Seeking a career in Property? (SHR34869JW)
- Shropshire, United Kingdom
- £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
Career Opportunity in Property
*** FULLY TRAINED POSITION ***
– Shrewsbury, Shropshire
– £20,000 – £25,000 DOE
– Car Allowance, Professional Qualification, Millage, Annual Salary Reviews, Career Progression, Vast Company Benefits.
Are you seeking a career in the Property Sector? Do you have excellent Customer Service and Administration skills? With a passion and drive to learn, progress and develop a career?
On behalf of my client, a nation Property Management, I am looking to speak with candidates looking for a career role in Property Management, and based in the Shrewsbury, Shropshire area.
- FULLY TRAINED ROLE!
- Managing a portfolio of Residential Leasehold Properties across the area.
- Carry out periodic inspections of properties and prepare site reports end users.
- Arrange for the maintenance of all areas which are common to all lessees under the terms of the lease.
- Prepare Major Works and complete/comply with Section 20 process.
- Prepare service charge budgets for each property within the portfolio and prepare notes of explanation for each property within the portfolio and ensure they are complete and approved prior to the billing period.
- Ensure that the developments, including common areas, in the portfolio are fully insured, including property owner’s and employer’s liability cover (if applicable) to their full value and that the premiums are paid promptly.
- Attend AGMs of RMC clients and EGMs as necessary.
- Carry out the interviewing, selecting, appointing and supervision of contractors, to include Estate/Building Manager, porters, cleaners, yardmen, estate operative, gardener, handymen, as applicable.
- Responsible for business development and dealing with new prospective clients.
- Travel around the area.
You will require:
- MUST have Full UK Driving License and have own vehicle.
- Passionate for a career in Property
- Excellent Customer Service and Administration skills.
- Demonstrable drive to learn and want to be taught.
- An ability to manage own workload, be proactive and reactive to situations that arise.
- Any property/housing/lettings/commercial property experience is highly sought after.
- Additional, beneficial previous experience may include: maintenance, working with contractors, undertaking detailed reports, scheduling, public facing roles…
- Be okay with travel on the job.
- IT Literate, inc. Microsoft office.
- Have excellent communication skills and customer service.
- Excellent work ethic and professional demeanor.
You will receive:
- Competitive and progressive salary.
- Excellent career progression opportunities (excellent!)
- Excellent, flexible, company benefits and bonus’.
- Private healthcare & health screening.
- Additional car allowance.
- Parking Permit
- Professional qualification, support and development.
If you require any further information, please contact James West on 02392 314 671, or email@example.com.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.