Senior Associate Technical Designer – Corporate Interiors
- New York County, United States
- Undisclosed per annum
A progressive, employee-focused multi-national Design firm has enlisted Stride to locate exceptional talent to join their growing team. Known for meticulous full-cycle Design and a solutions-focused approach, our client is looking for a pro-active, entrepreneurial Technical Designer/Architect.
This position will be reporting into the Senior Associate Principal Designer, taking on responsibilities including, but not limited to those of a Project Architect.
You will ideally be an individual with the following traits and abilities:
- Proactive and industrious – you will love to be busy!
- Confident in a client facing role
- Excellent people management skills – you should be able to manage a small to medium sized team
- Be a team player – the ideal candidate will know how to fit into a team rather than dominate it
- Conscientious, entrepreneurial, and solution-focused
- Creative and willing to roll up your sleeves with your team
- Have relevant corporate Interior Design experience (please be ready to provide a portfolio)
- Architectural degree preferred
- Have a minimum of 10+ years of practical experience
- Fully capable using Revit – this role is responsible for proofing all projects and must be extremely technically capable – Candidates without proficiency in Revit will not be considered
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.