Senior Commercial Manager
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- Undisclosed per day
We are looking for a Senior Commercial Manager on a contract basis in the London area to carry out the follow, but not limited to:
- Responsible for establishing and implementing appropriate commercial strategies including effective project cost management and providing feedback into subsequent procurement processes.
* Responsible for the commercial management of framework agreements and supporting contracts leading the commercial review of contractor delivery, attending valuation & progress meetings as necessary.
* Initiate estimating and risk & value management of projects in a timely manner during the project life-cycle, recommending appropriate mitigating actions on commercial/risk events.
* Lead the negotiation of all prices under existing contracts/framework agreements (including the negotiation of target costs).
* Responsible for monitoring and managing all project reporting such that it is accurately maintained and recorded in accordance with company reporting systems
* Lead and deploy the commercial team in the management of all live projects.
* Provide pro-active expertise, advice and governance on all contract/scope changes in accordance with change control systems, recommending or authorising appropriate action within delegated authority and progressing the timely resolution of contract variations.
* Manage all commercial correspondence and contractual notices issued in accordance with contractual conditions.
* Identify emerging problems, report contractual claims & support in the management and resolution of legal and/or commercial disputes in conjunction with Regional/Functional management as appropriate.
* Establish appropriate compliance controls and audit regimes to achieve adherence to relevant procedures and company standards.
* Lead the final account settlements on all projects to manage close out as per the project authority, project plan and within agreed timescales. Monitor all multi-year framework agreements, to agreement and reconciled annual accounts within 6 months of each year-end.
* Support demonstration of efficiencies and continual improvement of estimating by undertaking cost analysis of completed projects and feedback
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.