Senior Commercial Manager
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £450 to £500 per day
The role will be based in London and will require going to the office, however there is the ability to work from home alongside this. Civils and building experience is essential, key responsibilities of the role include but not be limited to:
- Contract Management, leading commercial and contract meetings.
- Cost Management including preparation of interim and final accounts and monthly reports.
- Estimating and managing risk
- Contract Change Control
- Comply with QMS, processes and procedures.
- Procurement – provide expertise, during tendering and procurement, regarding the drafting and negotiation of contract types and mechanisms. Contribute towards development of supplier and sub-contract frameworks.
- Tendering- Lead in the tender vetting process to ensure all developing business opportunities and bids meet agreed commercial criteria, including profitability and risk minimisation.
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients to expand future work-banks, identifying opportunities for growth through new contracts, variations and business relationships
You will have a broad spectrum of technical knowledge relating to Cost and Commercial Management. Experience of NEC will be extremely beneficial. You will also have the following:
- Collaborative working behaviours
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good negotiating skills
- Methodical way of thinking
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing scenarios
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.