Senior Contracts Manager
- Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
- £70,000 to £80,000 per annum
Mechanical Project Manager / Contracts Manager required.
I’m recruiting for a growing Mechanical / HVAC Contractor in North West London having continued success winning small works and major projects nationally within the commercial, local authority and high spec residential arena.
This business has a target to reach £20M in the next 5 years, an achievable goal with the vision, team structure and winning form they’re currently in.
They’re looking to recruit a Mechanical Project Manager / Contracts Manager to manage projects over £250K. This will be a Senior position within the business that requires an individual with impeccable organisation skills, strong commercial & financial awareness.
Based between home and the office, the ideal individual will have the personality to be able to naturally sell the company and service, deliver to demanding tier 1 contractors, whilst inspiring / motivating your growing team.
If you think you could be right for this opportunity, please apply. I’ll be in touch within 24 hours.
Mechanical Project Manager / Contracts Manager requirements
- HVAC / Mechanical Project Management experience. E.g Air Conditioning, Ventilation, Heating System or Plumbing.
- Ideally worked for / with Tier 1 Contractors
- Must have the drive and desire to manage a Project Management team whilst delivering demanding projects.
- Motivational, Commercially aware personality,
Mechanical Project Manager / Contracts Manager package:
£70,000 to £80,000 salary (dependant on experience)
33 days holiday
Pension 3% contribution
Company Car – A group to choose from
Great opportunity for an individual who’s looking for Directorship / Senior management.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.