Senior E&P Engineer
- York, United Kingdom
- £40,000 to £50,000 per annum
I’m recruiting for a well-established and leading multi-disciplinary design consultancy dealing predominantly within Rail for major projects across the UK.
Due to the expansion of their E&P team, they are looking for Senior E&P/MEP Engineer with a wealth of experience within the rail sector to help manage the delivery of major projects throughout the UK including TRU (Transpennine Route Upgrade). The right candidate will have a hunger and dedication to build on their experience and further their professional development.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering subject.
- Proficiency in Network Rail E&P/MEP design.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience of E&P/MEP design within Rail.
- Detailed knowledge of AutoCAD / MicroStation / ProjectWise / Hevacomp / Amtech / DIALux.
- IEng/CEng accreditation with relevant Engineering Institution or working towards.
- Experience within a BIM environment.
- Knowledge of CDM/CSM regulations and requirements.
- Understanding on LUL standards is desirable.
- Develops networks inside and outside the business, works in partnership across departments and divisional boundaries.
- Committed to continuous improvement and learning.
- Good presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Computer literate, specifically Microsoft Office packages.
- Delivery of business results through effective planning and implementation.
- Passionate about results, holds self and others accountable for performance against targets.
- A self-motivated team player with the ability to motivate others, to support the business.
- Proficient in use of spoken and written English language.
- UK citizen or indefinite leave to remain.
- Design delivery of key E&P/MEP projects.
- Ensure projects meet all client’s requirements, applicable standards and to agreed budget and programme.
- Identify changes to the projects client requirements and raise the changes with the Project Management Team.
- Provide monthly cost to complete forecasts to the Project Management Team.
- Transform business performance by continuously seeking better ways of doing things.
- Maintaining good relationships with all external parties to enhance the reputation of the company.
- Apply procedures and systems to ensure the safety of staff and others affected by the operations of the company.
- Assist in management other members of the E&P Team, provide mentorship to assist their development, and to enhance the skills within the E&P Team to meet business objectives.
- Promote and maintain good relationships with all internal and external parties to enhance the reputation of the E&P Team and the company.
- Plan the project works and provide forward view resource forecasting to enable the team leader to allocate suitable resource to the projects.
- Working with other like-minded engineers and technicians to complete challenging major projects throughout the UK.
- Office located in Birmingham with significant flexibility of working from home.
If you think you could be interested or would like any further information, please apply. I’ll be in touch within 24 hours for a confidential chat.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.