- East Sussex, United Kingdom
- Undisclosed per annum
Bodiham (East Sussex)
Regional Main Contractor (Commercial, Educational & Residential)
Negotiable salary (Depending on background)
This is a great opportunity for an experienced construction estimator to join a thriving main contractor with serious growth plans over the coming years. Turnover is planned to increase dramatically, with this Senior Estimator position playing a key part. To be considered for this position, you will to have a good track record of working on residential, commercial, educational / public sector schemes, successfully tendering for projects from £5m upwards in value. This client have strong values and require someone who can work very closely with their clients and sub-contractors.
- Provide accurate budgets / cost plans
- Detailed ‘take-offs’ and BOQ’s (Conquest experience would be great)
- Obtain competitive prices for materials and sub-contract packages
- Analyse quotations
- Prepare tender and rate build-up’s / adjustments
- Contribute towards pre and post tender meetings and give advice accordingly
- Experienced Estimator / Surveyor, capable of producing cost plans for pure construction projects (D&B) from £5m+ in value
- Relevant Degree / Qualification in Surveying / Construction Management / Engineering
- Skilled in IT / Software packages (Office, Conquest)
- Strong overall knowledge of building, material components, building regs and management
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very stable and growing main contractor. For further information and a chance to find out the specifics, call James at Stride Resourcing.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.