Senior ICA Engineer
- City of Bristol, United Kingdom
- £40,000 to £42,000 per annum
SENIOR ICA ENGINEER – BRISTOL – £40,000/£42,000 – PERMANENT
As Senior ICA Engineer within the Capital Projects team, you will be responsible for delivering capital project work, improvements to operational industrial control systems and technical support to first line maintenance teams. Under the technical guidance of the Lead ICA Engineer or an applicable Project Managers, you will project manage and engineer multidisciplinary capital projects to time cost and quality objectives.
You will also be managing contractors and suppliers to deliver these schemes and design and deliver new ICA systems, both as ICA specific projects and as part of larger capital project teams.
As Senior ICA engineer, you will also get to develop your skills as you will support Lead ICA engineer with technical ICA engineering input in schemes, specifications, and overall team technical guidance.
What we are looking for :
- We need someone with experience of delivering ICA projects to time and cost objectives, meeting build quality and documentation standards and assisting other Project Managers and Project Engineers in providing technical ICA engineering input to capital schemes in general.
- You will have a wealth of experience in successful project delivery in the Water Industry or similar 24 hour process related business, working with staff, consultants and contractors
- Detailed knowledge of the Allen-Bradley and Omron suite of PLC’s, Profibus/Ethernet IP communications networks and Wonderware Intouch SCADA applications.
- Awareness of the Servelec Technologies range of telemetry outstations and the Nexus SCADA platform.
- Knowledge of the selection, installation, commissioning and maintenance of instrumentation classes typically deployed within the water industry; flow, pressure, turbidity, chlorine residual, pH etc and knowledge of the design and implementation of radio communications networks.
- Proven and demonstrable knowledge of the design, commissioning and maintenance of PLC based control systems within the water or process industries, including a variety of communications platforms and protocols.
If you’re interested in applying for this position, please send across a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Aaron on 02392 314675.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.