SENIOR MARKETING ACCOUNT MANAGER
- West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- £28,000 to £35,000 per annum
I am currently working with a market leading Rail news and marketing platform who are looking to add to their current team with the addition of a Senior Marketing Account Manager.
The business have seen exponential growth over recent months and are looking for a talented and ambitious client facing Senior Marketing Account Manager to co-ordinate marketing and PR campaigns using a range of digital and off-line channels.
The focus of the business is on the rail industry including civils and construction. Specific sector experience is desirable but not essential. The ability to delight clients and to make a commercial difference is a must.
The role will suit candidates with at least 2-3 years’ experience of working in a marketing or PR agency who are keen to progress their career to the next stage.
The Senior Marketing Account Manager is focused upon positively raising the profile of their allocated accounts in order to enable our clients to grow and acquire new business. Senior Account Managers are responsible for consistently and proactively delivering quality, value and creative services.
The duties include:
- Supervising, advising, developing and delegating work to members of team as appropriate
- Devising and delivering high impact marketing and PR campaigns
- Developing allocated accounts to deliver value for clients and the business
- Working with our creative team to create impactful campaigns, publications, e-media (websites, HTMLs, etc.) and social media campaigns
- Creating quality copy and content
- Working as part of a team to deliver innovative and creative solutions for clients – leading/driving the agenda
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the business philosophy and ensuring this is followed by the whole team
- Supporting the growth and development of client businesses
- Developing and managing the daily relationship with clients, supply chain partners and media contacts
- Promoting the work of the company’s clients
- Defending the policies and actions of the company’s clients
- Advising clients on matters of reputation, making recommendations on the best way to communicate their business
- Actively promoting the unique offering to clients and identifying ways of driving more revenue
- Developing a thorough understanding of clients’ business, their industry and the competitive landscape
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.