Senior Project Manager
- West Midlands, United Kingdom
- £450 to £500 per annum
Fantastic opportunity for a Rail SPM to join a very busy and respected Contractor within the Indsutry on a Contract or Permanent basis.
This client have a pipeline of work that will see them busy working on a range of Projects including Stations and Depots for the next few years consistently and require an experienced SPM to make sure the programmes are running smoothly. Interfacing with the client will be key so good interpersonal skills will be essential.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Significant experience within the Rail industry must have proven experience of delivering projects to time, cost and quality.
- Membership of The Association for Project Management and/or membership of a relevant professional institution and/or relevant demonstrable experience.
- Robust stakeholder management skills and a natural ability to expand and develop client relationships
- Experience of different project management approaches good to have managed Signalling discipline Projects
- Knowledge of and familiarity with membership/professional body roles, purposes, and activities.
- Sound Commercial and Contractual understanding of commonly used Construction Industry Contracts.
- Outstanding communication and inter-personal skills.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- High-level of IT literacy, proficient user of Microsoft Office tools Microsoft Office, SharePoint and ProjectWise and MS Project.
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent opportunity.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.