Senior Technical designer
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £27 to £30 per hour
Stride are seeking a senior technical Architect/Designer/Job runner for a leading multi disciplinary practice for their Central London office.
You will be required to work in its London-based Interiors team. The role will be to:
– manage large commercial office Interior Design projects.
– To take full responsibility for the development of the design process and deliverables and liaise with internal and external design team, Contractor and sub-contractors.
– Ability to create and drive excellent content for clients with high level Director support
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills – able to convey complex ideas and messages in a simple and clear way
– Ability to write design proposals with Director support, clear narrative, strong description of services and associated modelling of fees
– Proficient in Autocad and REVIT
– Familiarity with COBie data in BIM Level 2
– Proficient in In-Design / PhotoShop Excel and Powerpoint
– Full knowledge, understanding and application of all UK Building regulations
– Specification writing, NBS CREATE preferable
If you are confident performing the above tasks and wish to discuss the role in more detail, please get in touch with Beth on:
T- 02392 314787 OR E- firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.