Senior/Principal Landscape Planner
- West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- £35,000 to £45,000 per annum
I am currently working with an award winning multi-disciplinary design practice in the heart of Leeds who specialise in masterplanning, urban design, landscape design and planning.
My client is globally renowned and at the forefront of the industry where they are constantly bidding (and winning) some the most desirable national and international projects.
I am currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Senior/Principal Landscape Planner with expertise in landscape planning, impact assessment and design to work on a diverse range of projects with a friendly and vibrant multidisciplinary team of Landscape Architects, Landscape Planners, Planners and Urban Designers.
Key responsibilities will be:
- To prepare Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment (LVIA) for a range of development proposals across a variety of sectors that include the residential, mixed use, commercial, infrastructure, energy and renewables sectors.
- Strategic studies such as Landscape Character Assessments, Landscape Sensitivity and Capacity Studies and Green Infrastructure Strategies.
- Design and Access Statements, detailed site appraisals and development frameworks.
Experience in Indesign is desirable, as well as working knowledge using CAD and preferably GIS.
To apply please get in touch and send an up to date CV to Ryan at Stride: firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.