- Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
- £20,000 to £23,000 per annum
Service Coordinator – Cheshire
Salary £20,000 – £23,000
My client is one of the UK’s leading security specialists who provide a high quality, tailored service for both domestic and commercial clients and they are looking for a Service Coordinator to join their team based in Cheshire on a permanent basis.
The core focus of this role is to efficiently and profitably schedule and dispatch Service & Maintenance Engineers in order to complete corrective and preventative maintenance visits in line with customer requirements.
Requires excellent customer service skills with excellent attention to detail and be able to work well under pressure.
* Retrieve all telephone and e-mail messages, ensuring that they are responded to professionally and in a timely manner
* Communicate efficiently with service engineers
* Inputting corrective and preventative calls onto the in-house CASH system with a high level of accuracy
* Logging calls on Cash System and obtain detailed info from client
* Good geographical knowledge of the Greater Manchester area
* To escalate to Service Managers any calls excessively further actioned for permanent resolution.
* Ensure that all overdue or uncompleted calls are correctly further actioned with Call Waiting Reasons
* Rebooking missed corrective and preventative visits and escalating any issues to line manager
* Manually close or update calls in cash for non-Tablet / PDA users and scan documents into site cabinets.
* Other adhoc office duties as and when required.
Skills and experience:
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills both on the telephone and face to face.
* Ability to work in a team and individually
* Good attention to detail
* Self motivated and encourage and promote a calm working environment
* Demonstrate excellent time management skills
* Experience in the use of Cash for Windows would be advantageous
* Computer skills – Word, Excel, be receptive to training on unfamiliar operating systems i.e. C4W, customer portal logging systems (i.e. Northgate)
* Additional leave
* Company events
* Company pension
* On-site parking
* Referral programme
* Monday to Friday
* GCSE or equivalent (required)
* Customer service: 3 years (required)
To apply for this position please submit your up to date CV via email to email@example.com or contact Karen Otton on 02392 314795.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.