- Kent, United Kingdom
- £65,000 to £75,000 per annum
Staplehurst, East Sussex
Leading National Residential Developer
Salary up to £75,000 + Full Package + Up to 20% Bonus
How would you like to manage a brand new 167 unit residential development in Staplehurst. This development is due to commence at the beginning of 2019, so you will play a key role being able to see this scheme through from start to finish.
This national residential developer is in a very good place in the South East, with a land bank of 7800 properties (four years supply) and 95% of units already secured for 2019, you will experience stability and a chance to develop your career within familiar settings. They place emphasis on staff wellbeing and customer satisfaction, you will receive full support from their build managers who will work closely with you.
You will need to be an experienced Site Manager, someone with a track record of successfully managing high volume schemes, a dedicated professional who strives to achieve very high levels of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Motivate, support and manage the site-based teams (Assistant SM’s, sub-contractors and labour)
- Ensure stringent compliance with the company’s health & safety policies and procedures
- Quality control, pre-cml checks, pre-occupation checks
- Management of effective site-based meetings and close liaison with the sales team
- Inspection and snagging of properties before each NHBC inspection
- Supporting the Build Manager with the build programme, review, revise and report as needed
- Maintain site tidiness, layout, materials storage and presentation
- Check sub-contract orders for variations or instructions and ensure quality before payments are authorised
- Check all materials for damage and carry out quality checks
Your skills and experience
- Previous success as a standalone site manager on volume residential developments
- Up to date knowledge of Health & Safety obligations and building regulations
- Confident in your ability to manage site teams
- Decision making, influencing and problem-solving skills
- Someone who prioritises quality and customer experience
- Degree / HND / NVQ 4 + in Building / Construction (or equivalent)
- SMSTS – CSCS – First Aid at Work – Scaffold Appreciation
For further information please call James at Stride Resourcing in Portsmouth.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.