Site Supervisor – Highways Civils – A Road Refurbishment
- West Sussex, United Kingdom
- £250 to £350 per day
Site Supervisor – A Road Refurbishment
Contract Nights – £250 – £350 (per night) – 18 week length
Start date 24/11/21
My client are looking to recruit a Site Supervisor for an 18 week project (night works) on an A Road refurbishment in West Sussex. If the candidate excels on this project, there is the option to stay on a rolling contract for the foreseeable future (however, rate will be renegotiated to a day rate after this project, due to projects being on days).
Project value in excess of £1 Million and an overview of the works are:
- Road refurbishment.
- Installation of traffic signal systems.
- NAL sockets.
- Loop boxes.
- Stacker boxes.
- Duct chambers.
- Road crossings.
- Reinstatement asphalt.
- Manage the preparation of RAMS and other project documents.
- Create and manage programmes to ensure timely and profitable completion of contracts.
- Manage health, safety and environmental compliance requirements, ensuring processes and procedures are in place.
- Ensure correct permits and licences are in place.
- Supervise and oversee projects, ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with management.
- Produce and monitor resource programmes, programmes of works, site diaries and variations.
- Check and prepare site reports, designs and drawings.
- Control and monitor forecast costs.
- Liaise with clients, management and engineers.
- Coordinate site logistics.
- Assess and engage with subcontractors.
- Provide advice on methods, tools, equipment and materials to management and Project Managers.
- Practical understanding of NEC contracts and ability to represent the company on contractual issues if required.
- CSCS Black Card or CSCS Gold Card.
- Supervisor NRSWA.
- HNC/HND in civil engineering or similar (desirable).
- Clear of alcohol and drugs (a regular testing programme is in place).
- Clear of alcohol and drugs when reporting for work (a regular testing programme is in place).
Can all interested candidates please call me on 02392 322389, or email your CV to email@example.com
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.