- East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- £350 to £450 per day
Are you a structural / bridge engineer and STE4 competent? Do you live in, or can commute between Manchester and York? Interested in move to a global consultancy?
I’m looking for an experienced STE4 examiner to undertake assessments, produce reports, and liaise with both the Bridges team and the client to provide a technical overview of structures.
Current project involvement includes TRU (TransPennine Route Upgrade) and PSU (Power Supply Upgrade) on East Coast Mainline. Most, if not all, will be day work with occasional weekends as required.
You will be leading a team of engineers to successful delivery of work on the North West framework for Network Rail. The business is well-established and have been in operation for over 20 years. With multiple locations around the UK, the business are also prepared to open another new office in the South once the appointment of a Head of Rail for this region has been made.
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Experience undertaking STE4 duties, STE2 is favourable
- Experience in Rail Civil & Structural engineering design
- Demonstrable management of all commercial aspects – cost and value
- PTS certificate
- Committed to continuous improvement and learning
- Proficient in use of spoken and written English language
- UK citizen or indefinite leave to remain
- 6 month contract (Outside IR35) with a view of extension.
- 2/3 days in office (York or Manchester) or on site, and the remainder from home.
If you think you could be interested or would like any further information, please apply. I’ll be in touch within 24 hours for a confidential chat.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.