Studio Design Director
- New York County, United States
- $125,000 to $154,000 per annum
Stride are currently seeking a design focused studio director to work within our clients highly structured New York office to head up their busy healthcare studio.
Our client’s mission within their healthcare studio are to design buildings which are not only visually beautiful but are fully equipped for patients. Our client has a full understanding of the healthcare sector, and focus on projects including pharmacies, outpatient, cancer treatment facilities, laboratories and healing environments.
To be considered for this position you will need to posses the following:
- Creative and visual presentation skills
- Excellent communication and management skills
- A minimum of 10 years leading healthcare projects
- Senior leadership, mentoring or management skills
- Experience managing the design process from concept to completion
- The ability to delegate tasks for designers and technical professionals
- Creating design concepts to formulate presentations
- Five or more years of recent project management and business development experience with health facilities required.
- The ability to approach clients, win project work, maintain on-going client relations, and handle multiple projects simultaneously required.
- Professional registration preferred.
- LEED accreditation preferred.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with the level of experience and a creative and innovative work environment. Their benefits include medical, dental and vision plans, company matched 401(k), paid life (short & long-term) disability, commuter benefits, and flexible spending. They also provide licensing/certification support and continuing education, mentorship and advancement opportunities.
To be considered for this role, please apply by sending your current resume and work samples to:
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.