Studio Manager / Creative Lead
- West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- £30,000 to £40,000 per annum
Up to 40k DOE
I am currently recruiting for a Studio Manager / Creative Lead to join my Yorkshire based client, they are a specialist marketing and PR business working in Rail and associated industries. They use a range of on and offline channels to help their clients to enhance their profile and grow their business.
As a Studio Manager / Creative Lead, you will report into the Managing Director and you will manage a small team of Graphic Designers, Artworkers and Web Developers.
You will be responsible for the planning and delivery of all creative projects. Using a hands-on approach, you and your team will consistently deliver outstanding work to tight deadlines.
As a successful Studio Manager / Creative Lead you will need to have previous experience working in a fast-paced creative environment, managing a small team and the ability to adapt to changing priorities is essential, as well as the following;
- Day-to-day management of the design and web team.
- Effective planning, briefing, and distributing workload.
- Ability to react to changing priorities.
- Excellent design skills with proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects would be advantageous.
- Excellent understanding of digital design, print design and web design.
- Resource planning to ensure design team is being optimally utilised – including balancing simultaneous project deadlines and accommodate ad-hoc creative requests for on-time delivery.
- Ability to work on multiple design projects at any time.
- Excellent people skills and ability to motivate a design team to execute day-to-day best practices.
- Foster a collaborative team environment where members support each other to achieve shared goals.
- Understanding the importance of Brand guidelines and championing this through all areas.
- Work closely with all Account Managers and when with needed clients directly.
- Having a great eye for detail and visual aesthetics is a must.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.