Surveying / CAD Technician
- Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom
- £15,000 to £30,000 per annum
Have you considered or always dreamt of a role in the world of construction engineering? Are you interested in starting or building on a career with a specialist consultancy? Do you want to work for a company that are committed to your ongoing development?
I’m looking for a driven individual to sit under the wing of the Head of Surveying, learning how to master the use of laser scanning equipment and various CAD software.
You will have the opportunity to visit a range of different sites and in different locations across the UK. Current work load includes a depot, wind turbine site, pet food factory, gas site, and bridges. A working week consists of Monday to Friday but optionally you have the opportunity to work nights or weekends, paid at overtime rates for doing so.
Two apprentices have joined the team in the past 2 years, one of which is now working at a level that means they are able to work without guidance, able to attend sites alone, and have been doing so for the last 12 months. Progression is key within the business and your future is at the forefront of their values.
- Keen interest in construction industry
- Committed to continuous improvement and learning
- Happy to travel regularly
- CSCS & PTS certificate (both will be paid for if yet to achieve)
- Driving licence preferred but not essential
- Proficient in use of spoken and written English language
- UK citizen or indefinite leave to remain
- Complete Apprenticeship or Degree as part of your role
- Ensure accurate data collection
- Undertake specialist training
- Setting up and maintaining surveying equipment
- Get paid to learn and gain experience with an apprenticeship!
- Visit different sites across the UK
- Working with likeminded individuals to successful delivery of projects
- Training provided
- Office location in Hull
If you think you could be interested or would like any further information, please apply. I’ll be in touch within 24 hours for a confidential chat.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.