Surveyor – Landlord Care
- Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
- £45,000 to £55,000 per annum
Surveyor – Landlord Care
Altrincham and Glasgow
£45,000 – £55,000 DoE
Are you a Surveyor with experience of Client/Landlord relationships? Do you have added experience in supporting the telecommunications industry?
My client, one of Europe’s leading wireless telecommunications and broadcasting companies, are looking for a Surveyor, to support their Landlord Care activities, in a role spanning from Glasgow to Altrincham.
- Act as the principal point of contact for landlords, providing the right response to all requests, demands or incidents and being responsible for the end-to-end process.
- Manage and maintain the landlord communication channels and work to improve landlord collaboration and increase their loyalty.
- Work innovatively and provide solutions with the aim of improving the services quality & efficiency for Landlords
- Stakeholder management with requirement for development of strong working relationships with internal and external parties concerned with the resolution of landlord requests, demands and incidents.
- Ability to interpret lease agreements and other land and property documentation.
- Work with Legal teams to support the resolution of complex Landlord issues with an understanding of the legal principles governing Landlord relationships.
- Understanding of ITIL principles and how a customer service approach can be adopted to enhance our landlords experience of interacting with the business.
- Provide input, advice, expertise and technical resource to support property asset and estate management activities.
- Promote the team as a centre of excellence and support, develop and implement relevant policy and guidelines in relation to landlord interaction. Supporting governance and process improvements and ensuring systems data accuracy.
- Assist in daily, weekly and monthly business reporting as required.
You will need:
- Full UK driving licence and okay with travel
- Degree level qualification (Property/Estate Management preferred)
- RICS Qualified Chartered Surveyor (preferred)
- Estates experience within the Telecommunications sector.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and negotiation skills.
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft programmes
- IVR Phone Systems and ITSM systems are highly sought after
- Excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise and coordinate multiple events effectively
- High standards in quality, accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work well in a team environment.
You will receive:
- Highly competitive pay
- Excellent company benefits
- Career progression and stability
- Working hours 9-5:30
Please apply today with an up to date CV, but for more information, please contact James West on 02392 314 671, or firstname.lastname@example.org
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.