System Safety Manager
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £80,000 per annum
Systems Safety Professional required to work on Europe’s largest Rail Project, if you have experience in this field and a passion for Systems Safety we want to hear from you!
The role will entail the successful candidate to be in charge of managing the implementation of CSM-RA across the full project life cycle. They will be also be in charge of developing and maintaining the system safety management plan and ensuring it is implemented with the sub contractors and throughout the project. Technical specification of interoperability will also needed to be implemented.
The Main Duties of the role will include;
- The Management of production and the ongoing maintenance of the SSMP, SD, SSSR (SJR) and hazard record in acceptance with the client and other relevant stakeholders involved in the project.
- The managing and coordinating of the Designers system safety team.
- Managing and coordinating System Safety made by subcontractors.
- Manage the system safety interface between ourselves and the client, plan, run and follow-up actions for coordination meetings, ad-hoc representation for other meetings in representation of SS and TSI.
- Lead reviews of the Designers and subcontractor System Safety deliverables, including Work Package plans specific submissions.
- Managing scheduling of System Safety deliverables activities.
- Manage construction sequence and methodology in respect of system safety.
- Review ITPs for safety.
- Manage the implementation and collation of compliance for TSI’s
- Chartered Engineer and Membership of an appropriate professional institution, or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience and knowledge of System Safety in relation to Rail Infrastructure projects
- Experience in the application of the Common Safety Method (CSM) for risk evaluation and assessment within the UK rail industry
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.