Team Leader Environmental Health & Housing
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £36 to £38 per hour
A client of mine in Tower Hamlets is looking to recruit a Team Leader for Environmental Health & Housing to work for them on an 8-month initial contract. The position as a Team Leader for Environmental Health & Housing will be employed to manage, develop and oversee the Health and Housing Team in an innovative and creative way. Developing policies and strategies to contribute to the raising of standards and continual improvement of Housing in all of the Borough’s private rented premises to the benefit of all businesses, residents and visitors. You will assist in the develop policies and strategies to provide an efficient, effective and equal service having regard to Corporate policy, the needs of the Local Community and the statutory requirements of the service.
The post holder must have;
- Have experience of managing projects, campaigns and education initiatives.
- Have undertaken complex and intricate prosecutions in relation to the Housing Act.
- Degree in Environmental Health
- Achieved registration with the CIEH Environmental Health Registration Board (EHRB)
- Specialist knowledge of housing as it relates to Environmental Health
- Up to date knowledge of current work practices and recent developments within Environmental Health Commercial.
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or press apply.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.