Technical Assurance Manager
- Hampshire, United Kingdom
- £45,000 to £50,000 per annum
£45,000 – £50,000 DOE Technical Assurance Manager Safety & Compliance – Newbury – Basingstoke – Saxon Court, Christchurch Closing Date – 18 March 2018
A client of mine has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Assurance Manager to join their Safety and Compliance Team on a permanent basis working from either the Newbury, Basingstoke or Christchurch Office.
As a Technical Assurance Manager you will provide the Property Services Directorate with technical assurance on property compliance related issues.
You’ll be responsible for the management and delivery of technical audits, reviews, technical projects and wider internal governance audits.
Using your industry knowledge and expertise you’ll keep up to date on new and emerging legislation and guidance relating to property compliance and technical standards to update the Property Directorate.
As an experienced manager you will lead, coach and develop your team, therefore previous team management is essential.
To be a successful candidate you will have an Associate or Membership Grade of CIBSE or equivalent with a proven track record in Property Compliance Management. You should also have more than 10 years’ experience in building, development and/or property management.
1. Responsible for the management and delivery of property compliance and assurance activities including technical audit, reviews, technical projects and wider internal governance audits.
2. Responsible for the review of new developments at scrutiny and handover on matters relating to property compliance issues.
3. Responsible for the compliance related support for all incoming and outgoing stock.
4. Supports the effective maintenance and delivery of management plans, technical standards and other arrangements for key compliance themes.
5. Provide accurate and trustworthy advice on compliance matters to all stakeholders
6. Update the Property Directorate on new and emerging legislation and guidance relating to property compliance and technical standards.
7. Oversee technical work streams such as those relating to environmental management and renewables.
8. Work with Property Directorate and wider teams to deliver team objectives and role specific goals.
9. Proactively raise awareness of key property compliance issues through formal and informal communication.
10. Manage, maintain and forecast allocated budgets for technical assurance. This is an overview of the job and will be periodically reviewed and updated to ensure that the job description fully reflects the responsibilities required of the post holder.
11. Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues, contractors and partnering agencies to ensure an integrated contribution to corporate objectives.
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02392322318.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.